Gone But Not Forgotten



Hello, you've landed on DATA eh? - Open Data Toronto's original blog space for data discussions. This is not an active blog at the moment but legacy posts are still here. Have a read ... you can still provide comments.



Thursday, May 3, 2012

DATA eh? eh ...

By Keith McDonald

Well, I'm stoked!  Fresh from our first DATA eh? Event, our team has much to ponder as do (does?) the communities. The event planners really, really wanted to enable networking. Looking at the twitter feed #dataeh, I think we got there! Yay!!

We taped the session and, when I get the footage, I'll work up some clips. Just heard (2012/05/07) the video coverage did not come out so we won't be able to post clips :0(

More later as I get some distance and perspective and chat with our team.

If you were there, thanks for coming. Let's continue talking here!

shot of Council Chambers and screen in room saying Panel Jam

DATA eh? #21

No comments: